Monday, May 8, 2017

Overheard

Adam is learning to wipe his bum after he goes #2. It's a regular battle of him saying "no YOU do it" and me replying "you have to at least try!".

The other day he had gone and the battle had commenced. I said "Adam, I'm serious, you have to at least try before I help you". His response: "you're not serious! You're just lazy!"

Also

While discussing what we wanted to plant in our garden this year we ran the usual gamut of peas, carrots, tomatoes, zucchini. So I was more than a little surprised when Adam piped in "and burgers!". I queried him as to what made him think burgers grew in gardens. His quick response "the seeds on the buns mom! We can grow them!". Oh son. Would that that were possible. Also, you're flat out brilliant.

1 comment:

  1. Adam James Bird is one very smart cookie...with or without sesame seeds.

    ReplyDelete